Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Thank You!

(Stole the photo from Veronica)
Happy Belated Birthday Veronica if your looking...

I think I would just like to say thank you so much to all you girls in this photo (and you too Jill) for making me feel so welcome in your group... I know it was together before my time, and i was SO nervous to buy the store and not know all you girls who already had so much history... So thanks for letting me be a part of the "cool croud"! I always have so much fun when everyone is at the store hanging out, you guys just bring something so awesome to the place and i really appreciate how great all of you are! :) I mean seriously how hot do we all look here! HELLO!!!

4 comments:

Veronica said...

You ROCK Chantel! We are so glad you bought the store and it is doing fabulous. We love coming to hang out at the store - thanks for putting up with us! *grin*

Anam_Kihaku said...

jealous... lots. thats a fabby photos and needs some chipboard cupcakes!!

glad you all had a ton of fun.

Nadine Karen said...

You are so cute! The thanks go to you, who turned Treasured Memories into everything it was suppose to be! I couldn't be more happy for you and the store, it has grown into something wonderful! I wish we would have worked for someone like you who has so much passion and drive! As V said, thank you for putting up with us..... especially Veronica. LOL... just kidding! xoxo

Jules said...

Your bloggin??? Whats going on???