Thursday, March 12, 2009

Some Layouts

This is a title page for my nephews "Birthday Album". Tessa asked me yesterday if i wanted to scrapbook his photos for her, and i was MORE than excited to do so! I love how this page turned out, it makes me smile EVERY time i look at it!

This is a page I made a while ago because i was trying to be cool like Lisa and use a paper towel that has been glimmer misted! I like how it turned out too, looks much better in person but i dont care i want to post it anyway!

3 comments:

Anam_Kihaku said...

stunning - love the birthday page :)

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

hi chan. I'm posting from Texas. I never got that second giveaway to you...it's still in my car at home!! If you hear from Sharon, the winner, just let her know it will be in the store the week of the 30th.

later,

lacintha said...

Hiya Chantal :)
I just found your blog and after much pondering realised it was YOU...Chantal from TM whom I've been speaking to about a postal order (MLS)...lol..okay, I sound like a stalker...lol...have a great weekend!!!