Monday, March 14, 2011

Time for my Annual Post ;)

Alright well me and my sister KC have decided to start taking monday as a crafting day for ourselves so we have started off by challenging eachother to start posting on our blog every monday! So here it goes...

This morning I was trying to get some things done around the house before I went to pick KC up and I knew that Scarlett would play well on her own if I gave her some Scrapbooking supplies to entertain herself with!



How cute is my baby!!!!
I am also trying to decorate a reusable safeway bag as inspired by Lisa!!! I am very excited to find out if it works but I think we will have to wait until next week to find out the end of that story!
I will try to post before next monday, because I really want to get back to my reusable bag, but if all else fails I`ll see you on monday!!!

6 comments:

jenny m said...

Good for you Chantel...as always you keep that baby girl so happy. Can't wait to see your bag. Have fun.

jenny m said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trina said...

Crafty Mondays! How fun!!
Hope you and KC had alot of artsy fun. Your little girl is so adorable.
Cant wait to see the reuse-able bag.

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

Yay! Glad to see you here!

I already popped by KC's blog, and am very excited to see that you and her both posted, and about different things no less!

Nice to see you had a fun day...I did too!

Nadine Karen said...

Yeah! Happy Fun Day Monday! whoo hooo!

Ginger said...

Chantel... I think these photos are foreshadowing of our discussion from Friday :0