Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Not much on the personal crafty front, I am busy busy working on a work project that I will post more about next week! 
This week I just have a few new photos of Scarlett to post (mostly so I can be proud of myself for blogging)
She kept telling me "mommy we need to go outside to Tim Hortons"
That's my girl! :)

Her new birthday Tu Tu from Grandma Jenny

"Papa wait for me" she shouted as she ran as fast as her little legs could take her!

She loves riding the tractor

Testing out the distress stains

Turns out she LOVES them!!!!

Obviously reading with Grandma, she could read all day!

And her new found love for her Barbie lawn chair, she drags it everywhere she goes in the house!

This is like my on line week in the life until I get my butt in gear and start like I keep talking about doing!
Have a great week everyone! :)

1 comment:

Nadine Karen said...

Yeah to more posts! Barbie lawn chairs are awesome! ;)